The Mission of Chemviron, the European Operation of Calgon Carbon Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Kuraray, is to develop and apply technologies to protect people and the environment from contaminants in water, air, food and industrial processes, while developing and maintaining a highly motivated workforce that has a strong commitment to its customers, shareholders, and society.
Calgon Carbon Corporation is a worldwide organization whose business is to meet customers’ needs by providing high-quality, cost-effective products and services for purification, separation and concentration in the processing of liquids and gases.
In order to do this, the Company will:
- Maintain worldwide marketing, manufacturing, and technology leadership in the production, use, and recycling of activated carbon.
- Develop or acquire products or services which are complementary to its existing business and organization.
- Continue to develop the technology of its products and services to meet ever-changing customer needs.
- Stress quality and professionalism in all areas of its business, its people, its products and services, and its business conduct.
- Earn income which will support growth of its business and provide an above-average return to its shareholders.
- Expand the applicability of its technology to all appropriate markets, including commercial and consumer markets.