The range of CYCLEVENT® carbon filters are designed to provide effective service solutions for the purification of different air or inert gas applications. These include the removal of VOCs, PFAS and odour from:
- Air exhausts from industrial processes or dryer vents
- Vents from chemical production
- Soil remediation processes
- Vents from tank cleaning
- Building vents in recycling or waste treatment plants
The key features of the CYCLEVENT® mobile carbon filters are that:
- They are designed for a range of flow rates and pollutant levels
- Several units may be used in parallel or in series to treat higher air flows or multiple exhaust vents
- Mobile carbon filters are ideal for being able to quickly address emergency situations
- They can be used as pilot units to validate a particular treatment option where multiple or larger units may be the most effective solution
- For higher pressure air treatment applications – see our CYCLEVENT® MACH4 range.
The CYCLEVENT® ENVIRO 18V mobile filters are delivered on a specially designed trailer from which they can be easily located in a convenient position on site.
|CYCLEVENT®||Footprint||Carbon Volume (m³)||Flow Rate range (Am³/hr)||Max. Pressure (barg) and Temperature ⁰C|
|ENVIRO 18V||2.5 x 2.5 m||18||Up to 35,000 AM³/hr||0.05 bar 50⁰C|
|ENVIRO 18V MAXX||2.5 x 2.5 m||18||Up to 65,000 AM³/hr||0.05 bar 50⁰C|
The CYCLEVENT® CV filters are ideal for internal or poor access locations as they can be moved around the site by a forklift.
|CYCLEVENT®||Footprint||Carbon Volume (m3)||Max. Flow Rates (m3/hr)||Max. Pressure (barg)|
|CV2||1.17 x 1.17 m||900 kg or 2m3||Up to 2000 m3/hr||0.1|
|CV3||1.72 x 1.72 m||1350 kg or 3m3||Up to 3500 m3/hr||0.1|
For practical support in assessing the most appropriate carbon filter for your site and application, please contact our technical sales team who will be pleased to recommend for you, an optimal CYCLEVENT® solution or for more detailed information on these CYCLEVENT® filters, please send us a request.