Chemviron has a range of CYCLESORB® MA20 carbon filters designed to provide effective service solutions for a variety of high flow water and liquid applications.
The industrial applications of CYCLESORB® MA20 mobile carbon filters include the purification of:
- Recycled process water
- Groundwater for remediation
- Landfill leachate
Note: For corrosive liquid streams, we have modified CYCLESORB® MA20 filters available.
For drinking water and food process applications, we provide alternative CYCLESORB® MA20 mobile carbon filters. These are for the purification or decolourisation of such as:
- Sugar and sweeteners
- Other food-grade products
- Drinking water
The key features of the CYCLESORB® MA20 mobile carbon filters are that
- They are designed for high flow water and liquid applications or where there may be a potentially high carbon use rate.
- Several units may be used in parallel or in series to treat even larger water or liquid flows or duties
- They are delivered on a specially designed trailer from which the CYCLESORB® MA20 can then be easily located in a convenient position on site.
- They are also used in a variety of emergency or 'peak' water or liquid treatment situations
CYCLESORB® MA20 Range Specification Summary:
|CYCLESORB®||Footprint||Carbon Volume (m3)||Max. Flow Rates (m3/hr)||Max. Pressure (barg)|
2.6 x 2.6 m
|20||80** See Sales Bulletin|
For practical support in assessing the most appropriate carbon filter for your site and application, please contact our technical sales team who will be pleased to recommend for you, an optimal CYCLESORB® solution.
Or for more detailed information on these CYCLESORB® filters, please send us a request.
View our Range of CYCLESORB® mobile carbon filters:
For water or liquid applications with a potential lower carbon use rate or smaller flow rates, visit our CYCLESORB® HP page.
For water or liquid applications with corrosive liquid streams and with a potential lower carbon use rate or smaller flow rates, visit our CYCLESORB® MA2 page.