You are invited to attend a FREE webinar
presented by Chemviron’s technical team
Treating Persistent Pollutants with
Granular Activated Carbon
Tuesday, November 23rd
1:30 pm (GMT)
2:30 pm (CEST)
8:30 am (EST)
Discuss the use of granular activated carbon in treating pesticides, herbicides, & PFAS (Per- & Polyfluoroalkyl Substances)
Background – What are Persistent Pollutants
- Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs)
- Environmentally Persistent Pharmaceutical Pollutants (EPPPs)
Granular Activated Carbon as a solution
- What is adsorption?
- Raw Material & its impact
- Manufacturing Method & its impact
- Important physical properties
Performance Studies using activated carbon
- Full-scale herbicide & pesticide removal
- Column-testing comparing PFAS removal for different carbons
This content will be a repeat of the material shared during our June 2021 Webinar for those that may have missed it or wish to revisit the topic.
A copy of the slides will be sent to everyone who registered for the event.