We have a range of CYCLESORB® HP carbon filters designed to provide effective service solutions for different high flow water and liquid applications.
The industrial applications of CYCLESORB® HP mobile carbon filters include the purification of:
- Recycled process water or condensate
- Wastewater treatment
Note: For applications where chlorides are present – see our CYCLESORB® MA2.
Typical water and food process applications of CYCLESORB® HP mobile carbon filters include the purification or decolourisation of:
- Sugar and sweeteners
- Other food-grade products
- Drinking Water
The key features of the CYCLESORB® HP mobile carbon filters are that:
- They are of stainless steel construction
- They are designed for applications with a potential lower carbon use rate or smaller water or liquid flow rates.
- They are particularly applicable in internal or poor access locations as these mobile carbon filters can be easily moved around the site by a forklift.
- Several units may be used in parallel or in series to treat larger flows or several process lines
- They may also be used to resolve emergency or 'peak' treatment situations.
For areas where access is particularly difficult or narrow or for such as pilot testing, we recommend our smaller CYCLESORB® HP1 filters.
CYCLESORB® HP Range Specification Summary
|CYCLESORB®||Footprint||Carbon Volume (m3)||Max. Flow Rates (m3/hr)||Max. Pressure (barg)|
|HP2||1.5 x 1.6 m||2||14||5.0|
|HP1||1.14 x 1.14 m||1||14||5.0|
For practical support in assessing the most appropriate carbon filter for your site and application, please contact our technical sales team who will be pleased to recommend for you, an optimal CYCLESORB® solution.
Or for more detailed information on these CYCLESORB® filters, please send us a request.
View our Range of CYCLESORB® mobile carbon filters:
For water or liquid applications with a potential higher carbon use rate or larger flow rates, visit our CYCLESORB® MA20 page.
For water or liquid applications with corrosive liquid streams and with a potential lower carbon use rate or smaller flow rates, visit our CYCLESORB® MA2 page.