Our CYCLESORB® MA2 mobile carbon filters are designed to be suitable for the treatment of more corrosive liquid streams. Typical applications for our CYCLESORB® MA2 mobile carbon filters include the purification of:
- Recycled process water
- Groundwater for remediation
- Landfill leachate
The key features of the CYCLESORB® MA2 mobile carbon filters are that:
- They are manufactured from lined carbon steel
- They are designed for water or liquid applications with a potential lower carbon use rate or smaller flow rates.
- They are applicable in internal or poor access locations as these mobile carbon filters can be easily moved around the site by a forklift.
- They may also be used to resolve emergency situations
CYCLESORB® MA Range Specification Summary
|CYCLESORB®||Footprint||Carbon Volume (m3)||Max. Flow Rates (m3/hr)||Max. Pressure (barg)|
|MA2||1.5 x 1.6 m||2||12||5.0|
For practical support in assessing the most appropriate carbon filter for your site and application, please contact our technical sales team who will be pleased to recommend for you, an optimal CYCLESORB® solution.
Or for more detailed information on these CYCLESORB® filters, please send us a request.
View our Range of CYCLESORB® mobile carbon filters:
For water or liquid applications with a potential higher carbon use rate or larger flow rates, visit our CYCLESORB® MA20 page.
For water or liquid applications with a potential lower carbon use rate or smaller flow rates, visit our CYCLESORB® HP page.